Thursday, May 31, 2007

So THAT is what a 65% means

I did end up getting RE4. Now, please remember I have seen this game on the GC, and it is amazing. But it is the WORST PC port I have ever seen. I tried playing with the keyboard for awhile, and that is hard enough. The fire key is enter, you use both shifts, and move and move camera with WASD. Its basically terrible. I eventually got a mouse hack working, but it is so jerky and imprecise it is actually WORSE for aim than keyboard. I REALLY need to get a controller up and working.... Then it would be just RE4, but on the PC. (and with terribly compressed cutscenes, they seriously look worse than the game itself)

Also, Mario Cart DS is amazingly fun, my friend and I played download play during school. Every race was close and fun.

No comments: