Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Forfeit forfeit and more forfeit

And yes, its another week of forfeit. Thankfully we also did our de_nuke makeup match. I played near my worst ever on CT side, but PerfeXion and 3k more than made up for it. 17-13 us.

Monday forfeit was a pain... I really like de_contra. It is a hard map for both sides, with lots of mindgaming and a ton of hard shots, but it is fun. Too bad the other team just couldn't make it for unknown reasons. This means we should have 3 makeups left, but we forgot to schedule de_strike (all the better since we blow at it).

On the CKD front, I haven't had alot of time RECENTLY to work on it, but it is plodding along. I hope to have heroes implimented tonight, and soon a variable 3rd section (scaling by players and random pathing) Then its onto better squads and spells again. Also, something is wrong with how it handles tons of zerglings (8players or late game 4 players) and they can suddenly become non-aggressive. I THINK this is an engine limitation, but I will be looking into it more.
Remember, tjhsst.edu/~dkohlbre for the map and updates.

No comments: